Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy Break

So sorry I wasn't there today and didn't have the chance to give you a heads up.  Life sometimes happens but rest assured that all is well.  Thank you for the concerned emails and messages.

I wish each of you a peaceful and relaxing break and should you celebrate Thanksgiving, may you enjoy all that the tradition brings.

As for your "work" over break: NO JOURNALS.  You can feel free to write if you'd like but I will not be posting prompts as I, too, need a rest.  Be sure to read Outliers, though.  You are expected to have the book read in its entirety by Monday, December 5th.  And while we're at it, Create Something 1.0 is due on Friday, December 9th.

Be safe and be well.  I'll see you after break.

Love and light,
Beltran

P.S. A quotey quote for you as you (hopefully) check out of the school routine for a bit...

"My wish for you is that you continue.  
Continue to be who you are,
to astonish a mean world
with your acts of
KINDNESS."
~Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment