Thursday, November 10, 2016

Gratitude is a Choice

As I enjoy the privilege of age, growing older with each breath, I realize the importance of gratitude.  Today I am grateful for hot coffee, for the curves of my daughters' noses, for the refrigerator full of food at my house.  I am grateful for hugs that last more than a second, for emails that crack me wide open, and lame tv shows that distract me from the politics of our nation.  I am grateful for the Class of 2018 and each moment I get to spend in my classroom with them.  I am grateful for the group texts I've been in the past few days.  I am grateful for the love I see alive and well in my small little world.

I wish each of you a beautiful, peaceful weekend.  Don't forget the Daily Journals and the need for 35 Post-It notes of any size. (You'll need those by Thursday.)

Next week's SAS has the theme of GRATITUDE.  Have fun with that...

Love and Light,
Beltran

Daily Journal (Thursday):  What is the meaning behind your name?
Daily Journal (Friday):  What are some of your quirks?
Daily Journal (Saturday): I want to improve my...
Daily Journal (Sunday):  Describe your daily routine.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.google.com/amp/s/anthonyowens.wordpress.com/2007/10/17/100-character-quirks-you-can-steal-from-me/amp/
    This was really helpful in realizing some of my quirks, in case anyone needs examples
    (Publish please ��)

    ReplyDelete