Friday, May 8, 2015

Thank You

Shout out to your moms (and by that I mean the adults in your life who have guided you into mine) because without them, I wouldn't know you.  I wish you - and the important people in your life - all the best this Mother's Day.

I will share some of the other class' SAS on Monday for "food" so be ready.  And we will be using Monday and Tuesday to have a final push for the exam.  The preparation you must do should have already been done.  There's no studying and there's no amount of practice for the glorious out-of-our-control existence that is AP test day.  You'll be fine if you've been paying attention to what I've been doing for the past 9 months.  Funny that it's 9 months, too, don't you think?

Thank you for the gifts as well.  I appreciate them so much.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. My dad said I should comment whatever first comes to mind.
    Cows. Planes. Castles. Squids. Kelp. Fossas.
    Have a nice weekend and Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete