Thursday, May 28, 2015

Scholarships

All of you need to apply for the Joy Lauderbach Memorial Scholarship ($1000).  Anyone who was absent or not in class can see me with questions.  I will link the University/College Template and the Scholarship Templates as soon as I can access my Dropbox.  Grr.    The criteria for the award are as follows:

  • Average to above average in citizenship
  • Plans to attend a 2 year or 4 year college or post-secondary institution in the fall
  • Student has not received other substantial scholarship awards
  • Students possesses a positive attitude toward school and other students
  • Student is considered a "good friend" and support person to other students
  • Write an essay on "Why My Friends Are Important to Me, Why I Am Important to My Friends".
Tomorrow (FRIDAY), please have your completed Brag Sheet.  I will ask you to login to your account and show me the completed work.  If you'd like to print it out for your College Binder you may do that instead.

Come to class with at least 1 for sure I'm applying to college so you can use class time to research it.  

TED Talks start next Friday (periods 3-7) so be ready!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. This list of Scholarships in india is very valuable for students, i want to say & all students get & share this valuable information. Help yourself & others.

    ReplyDelete