Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Luck Isn't What You'll Need...

...so don't even bother with that.  Just have fun and drain your brain of all the stuff that's in there.  You'll be okay.  Promise.

Thank you for dancing.  On so many levels, that's what all of this (moments, seconds, events, tests, life) is about.  Just being able to dance and support and love one another.

Extreme shout outs to my period 7 teachers who consistently show me what community is and to the rest of you "happy feet" who brought the vibe up.  I appreciate it.

Have a great night - rewatch that TED Talk from today - find a dark blue pen and go to sleep!

xoxo

p.s - pack a protein rich/healthysnack.  (boiled egg, bacon, banana, sugar snap peas, apple and peanut butter, almonds, etc.  AVOID THE BRAIN SUCKING CARBS!

7 comments:

  1. Bacon. It's always the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again thank you ms.beltran! I'm sure that your good vibes will get to all of us during the ap test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be using these as well... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. The anxiety is getting to me and I kind of like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The Breakfast Club" shows how some parts of society can completely flip within 4 decades. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for everything Beltran! Going in dancing with confidence today, & hope everyone else does too!

    ReplyDelete