Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TED Talks and College Projects

Apologies if thinking about your senior year and college is overwhelming but the train's a comin' and I want to help prepare you...Before my 3 year old gets bored with old videos on my phone, let me give you a quick rundown for the week.

If you would like to bring your own laptop to class, feel free (I can keep them safe in my room until after school).  Otherwise we'll be using the netbooks.

Wed - Naviance brag sheet work
Thurs - College Info sheet for at least 1 for sure school
Fri - Scholarship for at least 1 award
M, T, W, Th of next week - work on personal statements.  We're just focusing on UC and Common Apps so if you have any other potential schools, look online and see if they have specific essay prompts.

I'm so sad that we're losing our relationship.  I just feel like I have changed since we started back in September and I'm so busy and you're so busy and besides...(insert weak vocal trail off that implies I don't know what else to say.)

See you tomorrow.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment