Tuesday, April 7, 2015

TED Talk Tuesday and Story Corps

Hope you enjoyed today's TED Talk and that it inspires you to possibly archive your own stories.  You could even interview a loved one and then use the transcript as one of your Daily Journals.

Access the TED Talk here if you want to rewatch or share.

And HERE is an interesting article on the MacArthur Fellowship.  Looks like I'm not the only one who values creativity.  Yay!  :)

And because I cannot wait, check out this absolutely cool podcast/article from this morning's NPR "Morning Edition".  Shout out to Teach for America.

Every piece I give you to read and absorb is meant to be added to your cultural literacy, your memory.  It's up to you to put the pieces together and construct your creation as a thinker and do-er.

xoxo

P.S. - Don't forget your test prep book for class tomorrow.

P.P.S. - Link to Story Corps is here.

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I hear story corps I think of a bunch of people dressed in military uniforms telling stories to children for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "How To Love" article! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete