Thursday, April 9, 2015

Donors Choose

With permission, I am posting the link to my Donors Choose Project.  I really want y'all to spread the word if you can to help generate interest in my "Create A Revolution" project.  The link is HERE.  My first donors contributed $200 - woot woot.

Also, special shout out to ES and NF for helping make a special someone's day brighter.  You rock.

SAS tomorrow!  Please, oh, please, please, please come to class ready.

And if you didn't take the time to read yesterday's posted article on high school/college you should.  It doesn't matter if you get into college - what matters is what you do once you're there.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. It's been weeks since our last SAS. I guess this one will have to be extra awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at a loss for words right now. I'm too tired.

    ReplyDelete