Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Break is Over...

...that means we have 27 class days before you take the AP Language Exam.  Uhhh...what?  It went by quickly, huh?  With that said, you need to start making College Board your new bestie.  Reading released exams, practicing tests, "studying" by writing  and reading something everyday.  (That's your new assignment by the way...see me if you were absent.)

Check this out for some interesting reading.

xoxo

P.S. - Get a free copy of the AP Language test prep book from the PLHS Library.  Any will do and bring it to class on Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. I feel kinda bad that the first thing I thought when I saw the article was, " How in the world does one pronounce Thich Nhat Hanh?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. When people say "anything's possible" I always imagine a bathtub spontaneously growing human feet and walking away on its own accord.

    ReplyDelete