Tuesday, September 30, 2014

So Much to Say...

First off, today's TED Talk.  Could you please?  Rewatch it, take notes, and LEARN from her.  My goodness.  She is what beauty is.

Secondly, interested in attending a TEDx Talk at SDSU on Saturday 10/11, 8;30am-6:00pm with a $10 charge for lunch???  Make sure to sign up in my classroom.  The sign up sheet is pasted on the back of the classroom door.  I need to get an interest list to Mrs. Hedges ASAP.

Make sure you check yesterday's blog post for access to the NYT article by David Brooks.  You'll need it in class tomorrow.  And, yes, I could have relinked it here.  But you're capable, right?

And, as a final plug for the credibility of the precis, check out the image below.


Received this yesterday in the middle of period 6.  I'm not making this stuff up.  See y'all tomorrow.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment