Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Monday

I didn't sleep well at all last night.  My poor little kinder kid had nosebleeds due to the dry heat (Heat that I kinda am not loving).  So alas, if I am a bit "off", it's probably because 1.) I'm tired, 2.) my class AC is broken, and/or 3.) I'm worried about my kiddo.  But life must go on...In fact, as Vonnegut would say," So it goes."

Period 3:  (actually all of you), Stuff about Stuff Journals need to be acquired.  Presentations Friday.  And Period 3, please have your letters to me if they weren't already handed in.

Everyone:  The 9 Rhetors presentation/L.O. needs to be ready tomorrow.  Use the examples I showed in class as a baseline but create your own original ones.  We'll present on a volunteer basis as usual.

The weekly calendar looks like this:
Monday - rhetorical triangle
Tuesday - 9 Rhetors Presentations
Wed - the 5 canons and the appeals (sounds like an indy band)
Th- Practice (I stress practice) Multiple Choice to give you a feel for what you're in for
Fri - Stuff about Stuff presentations, Round 1

And check out/read if you are so inclined, Cynthia's blog.  And devour The Tao of Pooh.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. In my 9 Rhetors paper, I tried to put a poet as one of my people and write a poem about the question. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete