Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Official Writing

So I'm posting this early so as not to forget...The first L.O. is due tomorrow so here goes...

1.  Hand write a minimum 1 page (not crumpled) piece that responds to the title "What I ABSOLUTELY Know For Sure".

2.  Synthesize that piece into a 6 word memoir that encapsulates your philosophy/belief.

Be prepared to present the 6 word memoir in class tomorrow and Friday.

Announcements:
- I just ate a homemade pumpkin muffin.  Life is good.
- Textbook check out is tomorrow at the beginning of class.  So come to class, check in, then be ready to head to the library for all your books.  Make sure you have your id cards and schedules.
- Friday is the PLHS grade level assembly.  PERIOD 3, you will meet me in the Big Gym.  Check in so I won't mark you absent.
- I am already so grateful to be your teacher.

xoxo

9 comments: