Monday, September 16, 2013

To the clappers

You know who I'm talking to!  What a great day of presentations and nerdfighters and shades of meaning. We even got JM to smile!  I saw it. And my apologies to Mr. Irby. That hashtag has got to get rolling. #irby looks waaaay better.

Tomorrow (after my heart breaks a little in the morning), we will consume just the most stupendous TED Talk. Fasten your seat belts...(allusion to a a great movie and actress...any guesses?)

Period 7, sigh.

And R and T...Cal Poly Nerds unite.

Could I possibly be more vague?

To Japan, to those mini in stature but magnificent in depth, to lightbulbs, to giraffes, to casting spells, only ten days and being so over the moon.

Xoxo

And if you read this, wear red tomorrow. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment