Wednesday, September 18, 2013

AP all day, everyday

Hey there APEs. Although the class make up is changing a bit to accommodate the 36 cap, some of y'all are still bringing it no matter what. It's all invented, this world of measurement, so why not connect 9 dots and give you an "A". I'm supposed to be reading your essays and all I want to do is eat ice cream and go to sleep. Ahhhhh!  Tomorrow we will discuss what you did with the 2010 prompt. I'll give you some ways to ease into writing the AP way and we will see what happens.

Shout outs to the class pet Bunty (period 7!) and to the headband wearing FS who I thought I lost. So sad.  And to C, E, I, D and the rest of you who dominated the 9 dots.

See y'all tomorrow.
Xoxo

P.S. - nice job on the teacher track meet, A.  It was fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment