Thursday, September 5, 2013

Some of Y'all Brought It

Thank you for what you showed me today. One of you volunteered to switch schedules. I guess that leaves schedule changes up to chance. I hope to see all of you tomorrow....

Books I announced today are as follows:  Wild by Cheryl Strayed, The True Secret of Writing by Natalie Goldberg, How Children Succeed by Paul Tough and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. Read them (or not). I recommend them.

Also, get a book to read by Monday - anything really. I just want to see you READING.

Tomorrow be ready to learn something fan-freakin'-tastic.

Xoxo

P.S.  I still love you, JV, ZR, MM, Tot Shaw, AC, DH, ML, MP, HK, EA, AB you fan girl you, I could go on and on and on...thanks for making lunch a time my heart sings. Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott is an excellent read for any aspiring writers. And the feeling is mutual Mrs.B, expect thick slices of toast to magically appear sometime soon. To all the new AP Lang recruits- if you want to pass the test you'll READ.

    ReplyDelete