Tuesday, June 12, 2018

To the Period 5 Family

Dear Lovelies,

It's 11 o'clock, I'm all alone in my classroom and you are off doing whatever it is you do.  I just wanted to quickly remind you that I appreciate each and every one of you, that I see you, and that you all matter to me.

Thank you for a heartbreakingly beautiful year.  You made each afternoon one to look forward to - from dancing to learning to just being. 

Thank you for seeing me too.

As I close, I want to wish you all the same wish.  May the wind forever be at your back and may the road ahead always rise up to meet you. 

I can't wait to see you change the world.

Love and Light,
Beltran

3 comments:

  1. how is tomorrow the last day of period 2?! will the kittens be euthanized or will they survive their last day of junior year? period 2 is going to have to find out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no kittens were harmed in the making of this comment just to clear the air

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not gonna lie, I'm listening to "I'm Still Standing" (one of my favs that you played in class) and trying not to lose it. Seriously the best class I've ever had in my life.

    ReplyDelete