Monday, June 11, 2018

Goodbye

The first two goodbyes happened today...and there's one more to come.  But first, goodbye to the lovely periods 3 and 4.  It has been a pleasure learning from each and every single one of you.  Even if you didn't realize, I took a piece of wisdom from each of you.  Thank you especially to those of you who opened your hands.  It was an honor seeing you.

As for the third goodbye, this blog is ENDING. 

It began many years ago and became the source for the kiddos who embraced it.  But as of Wednesday, I will no longer be posting on the good ol' cluebus.  For some of you, that won't mean a darn thing because you never checked it anyway but for those of you who grew accustomed to stopping by, rest assured that the archives will remain.  I will just be using a new platform for my new students.

Anyone, however, can stay connected via my book recommendations on Instagram.  Find me at @beltranbooks. 

AND, for those of you who used to read it, Mostly Love Now is coming back.  I know!  I'm excited to open up my former personal writing blog again.  I will use it as a means of furthering my writing practice and "teaching" even though you are no longer in Room 853.  Follow along if you want.

Love and Light to you, Lovelies,
Beltran


10 comments:

  1. Still not okay with the blog ending.. and not ready to say goodbye tomorrow. Way too weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your balls are GLOWING. You have some of the biggest balls I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a year. I’m glad that I was able to be a part of such an amazing class. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s gonna be tough for me to take the link to the blog out of my favorites bar once it’s gone for good. This class will forever be a part of me and I’m really going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Goodbye” makes everything seem more real:( Still in awe that this year is coming to an end

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to have had you as a teacher this year, it was a great year. The blog will definitely be missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you for everything Beltran. I will forever remember and cherish my time in room 853.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad to say goodbye :( good times in room 853.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm gonna miss this class so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sad to say goodbye... thank you for an inspiring year!

    ReplyDelete