Wednesday, May 10, 2017

You're Testing...I'm Twirling

Hope it's going well for you test takers...I'm here in period 4 with a few kiddos so in addition to sending you good thoughts (hope those blue pens are moving), I figured I would post the documents we'll be reviewing tomorrow in class.  A lot of you (it seems) will be absent due to field trips so to be fair, here you go...

1.  TED Talk Final document that outlines how you could start formulating ideas (if you haven't already).

2.  The Evaluation Rubric (at last, a rubric!)

3.  TED Talk Commandments

We will be signing up for Create Something 2.0 presentation slots.  If you won't be here, have someone sign up for you.  AND, you will need a new or used 3 ring binder (1" or bigger) for the College Project.

Get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow,
Beltran

20 comments:

  1. Hope everyone did well on the AP Exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That was from the multiple choice, I'm going to have to report you to the official test providers.

      Delete
    2. CollegeBoard is watching..

      Delete
  3. Did yall know that you can write an article about something you know nothing about and it could be featured on an AP exam? I mean I guess we were kidding ourselves. What do I know about anything? Hispanics don't use E Books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pfft, going to libraries. C'mon, they'll be phased out eventually anyway.

      Delete
  4. I feel like libraries should stay man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a snail who knows nothing et al that proclaims that libraries are the backbone of society while using the essential skill of artifice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do we need the binder for tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now whenever I want to get out of a test I'll put a band aid on my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad we read outliers... perfect source for essay #3!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When your mom is a blooming communist women but you're just a snail

    ReplyDelete
  10. me: never goes to the library
    also me: writes essay on why libraries are the backbone of society

    ReplyDelete
  11. A kid behind me left 7 answers blank

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least some quality inside jokes came out of this test

    ReplyDelete
  13. such an odd concept to pay 90$ to write a passionate essay about the importance of libraries.

    ReplyDelete