Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Test Day Tomorrow

Thank you for bringing some energy to the room, for the fun dance moves, and for the stress relief in the form of dance off's, TED choir, and red headbands.  (Sweet Jay-Z rap, TG.)

I'm rooting for you test takers tomorrow as you tackle the AP Language exam...you are prepared.  Remember your BLUE pens, your pencils, and your protein.  (I'll have little packs of almonds so I'll be on the lookout for hungry kiddos from my balcony about 9:15ish).

** Meet in front of the LIbrary at 7:15...Half of you will then be walked over to the church. **

And remember to get some sleep after a nice little dance party of your own.  Email me if you need some encouragement.

An attitude of gratitude...always.

Love and light,
Beltran


30 comments:

  1. Good Skills everyone! (We say skills instead of luck in guard because you don't need luck, your skills are enough. "I believe in myself, and in my abilities, because they will carry me through and they will carry us through.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Vonnegut went through a lot today

    ReplyDelete
  3. "P.S. You are seen. You are loved. You matter."

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be sendin lots of emails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to take it next week! Hopefully the almonds are still good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for supporting us, the dance day was quite fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everyone does well!! Thanks for today Beltran :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beef jerky central. Maybe almonds too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dance party was the best! (':

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck to everyone taking the ap exam tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The test is curved, just saying, it's not wrong to throw some 'bows

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remember, for synthesis, no argument is too offensive

    Dare greatly, and don't hold me accountable if you don't pass

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jordan definitely came dressed to impress today

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always miss the fun days :(....good luck everyone <3!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Connor is a dancing god y'all

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for making my day by letting me dance to Seret Hodi!! Your Hebrew mixtape for the minivan is on the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. About 3 hours and 15 minutes to prove to colleges that you know English

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm anxious to see what the church testing situation will be

    ReplyDelete
  19. Today was a blast, from the poses, to the dance battles, to head banging to halo. Good luck to everyone on the test!

    ReplyDelete