Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's Raine(ing)

Shout out to you girl.  Everyone, check out awesomeness below.  And if you see your classmate around, give her a shout out. (AND PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFO AFTER THE LAST PICTURE!)



Important Info:
  • No SAS tomorrow.  Most classes are finishing presentations.
  • Tomorrow is the LAST day to register for AP tests.
  • AND, per the office, check out below....

If you are trying to use a “code” (and yes, there’s only one code) to get a free AP exam when you don’t qualify for one, your test will be INVALIDATED.
  • You must pay for the test. College Board will be checking every single test to make sure students are on the appropriate fee schedule.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Today was epic! Definitely won't forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could've seen Raine's presentation! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have seen this! Raine never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete