Monday, December 1, 2014

Some Things

Welcome back!!  14 more days until winter break.  I am so excited!!!!

The One Word assignment was explained today - see me or a classmate for the details.  Due Friday, final draft, blue or black ink please.

Also, those of you who want to participate in MWF can fill out the form below. I don't know if it will work, so let me know if it doesn't.

Fill out the form here.  Make sure you sign your name.  It will only be sent to me so no one else will know!!!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Thank you!

    Quote of the day: Let your smile change the world, don't let the world change your smile :)

    Yami

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually so stoked, can I ask who came up with that name and the story behind it though? Sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Perhaps - I want the old days back again and they'll never come back, and I am haunted by the memory of them and of the world falling about my ears. ”
    ― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind

    ReplyDelete