Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday Topics

Today's TED Talk centered on my favorite topic:  FOOD.  Rewatch and pay attention.

Tomorrow, bring your Norton Reader to class.  We'll be reading an essay from it.  (You'll need it in class on Thursday as well.)

Mysterious Winter Figure Guidelines:

  • Your assigned person is Top Secret so don't get loose lips,
  • Starting Monday 12/15, leave a thoughtful little something for your person,
  • Try not to spend money - it's a gift, remember,
  • Gifts left Monday 12/15-Friday 12/19,
  • On that Friday (the 19th), SIGN your name on your gift or deliver it in person.
How to deliver the gifts:
  • Use me or Posternack to help - he can give me stuff when I arrive period 1 and I can distribute it throughtout the day,
  • Have a classmate in the class help you especially if the are in the same class period as you,
  • Deliver it yourself but early to the class they have...
Too fun!!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I love the MWF idea because it's like a fun little thing you get cute little gifts and it kind of shows what kind of person you are if your person doesn't know by what gifts you give them. You're like the only teacher that's doing something cool like that all my other teachers are lame I guess lol. I have a bunch of ideas for like all the days already :p hehehe see you tomorrow Mrs. Beltran, have a good night! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited and a wee bit nervous for Mysterious Winter Figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful TED Talk today. See you tomorrow, Ms. Beltran! Can't wait to spread joy and genuine thought to my assigned human being!

    ReplyDelete