Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Work Is Never Done

*Period 4 - the blog post title is what I meant to say as the "five words" you needed to write down.  Oops.  Forgive me.*

Dear Lovelies,

Another day in the books.  The A/C part is on its way (or so they say...fingers crossed we won't be sweltering much longer.)  Thank you again for handling it.

Today you all got your textbooks and then had a bit of time to work on answering the prompt of "How do you see?"  Tomorrow (with the exception of period 3) you will be expected to have a written response to the question that you will turn in to the class bin.  (They are marked as Period 1, Period 2, etc.)

I will also be asking for volunteers to present their answers.  Decide if you are willing to take that first step.  I promise it is a safe classroom environment.  And I also promise that I understand the nerves and issues that public speaking bring up.  Just consider going...

I hope you stay cool and hydrated in this heat.  A big glass of water sounds good right about now.

See y'all tomorrow!

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: Jackson 5's "ABC"

3 comments:

  1. "There is no right answer I say,
    But they are far too comfortable with the right to remain silent."
    Don't be afraid to speak your minds Juniors, take that first step!! I promise you won't regret it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's lesson definitely gave me the push I needed to get through the end of the week, and give all my work my best effort. Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for assigning us this. At first I couldn't start because all I could think of was what you wanted and how to get an A, but once I stopped thinking that way I couldn't stop. I ended up doing a page and half front and back. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but I have always done the minimal so this is a great accomplishment. I'm very proud of it and when I turn it in I can say it was one of my best work that I have done.
    -Karla Villarreal (couldn't figure out how to leave my name on it)

    ReplyDelete