Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs

Thanks for annotating like you urinate today...I will be going though your work on the Klosterman piece and we will be using it again in class on Monday (just so you know).  And mad respect for the period 3 moves to Whitney today...it's completely allowed to have fun and be smart all at the same time.  ("I wanna dance with somebody...with somebody who loves me...")

Tomorrow we will be entering the arena (anyone???) for SAS Round #3.  Some of the classes have sign-ups and some don't so be ready either way.

Next week will see us working with words and the nuance of language with connotation and denotation.  If you're my students, you understand what I just did there.

And as a plug for all that is good in this world, remember that readers write and writers read.  There's no magical formula for getting better.  You just do the work.  BE TRUE BLUE.

Much love and see y'all tomorrow,
Beltran

P.S. You should be emailing me frequently to establish a connection and to share your thoughts about class.  This is an interactive experience, y'all.  xoxo

Daily Journal #4:  Topic = Houses.  Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment