Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Latest

I'm sorry to say that I won't be returning to school on Tuesday. My mom won't be leaving the ICU so we are sitting bedside until her time comes. That could be hours, or days, or weeks. I hope you all know how much I wish I could be teaching you right now. But life has decided it has other plans.

I would expect you to finish up your College Projects and draft/practice your TED Talks. We will utilize the wonders of technology if we need to, so rest assured that I'll "see" your projects and your talks one way or the other.

I still believe the Universe has my back and that one can only appreciate the true beauty of this world when they can juxtapose it with all the ugly. I still believe in love and light, and I am doing my best everyday to be the woman I was raised to be.

Any positive thoughts for this difficult time would be most appreciated. And, if you're lucky enough to be able to, go hug your mom for me.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment