Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Round Up - Tons of Info You'll Need for Next Week *UPDATED

***I'm at the airport now waiting for my flight. I will not be in Monday either. Please do your best for me. A million thanks. **


Since I'll be out Tuesday through Thursday of next week, I wanted to give you the lowdown on what you're expected to do.  Obviously, you have my email so use it if you need anything.

Monday (Block 1,3,7) - I'll be here!
Tuesday (Block 2, 4, 6) - Substitute will be Mr. Weise 
Wednesday (Block 1, 3, 7) - I don't know who the sub will be
Thursday (Block 2, 4, 6) - Substitute will be Mr. Weise again

Monday and Tuesday, you will be doing The Safe Driving Curriculum.  That's mandated by the school and pretty much means you'll be watching a short video then filling out a feedback form.  Please take it seriously.  After that is finished, you should work on either your College Project or your TED talk.

On Wednesday and Thursday, you're expected to work on the College Project (and all that means.) Try to get it done.  You can access the Scholarship and College Templates below as well as the "Preparing for Senior Year" worksheet.  

What else?  I guess if none of the laptops work, bring your own.  Be respectful of the classroom and of me even though I won't be around.  The less I have to worry about on the school front will help me as I navigate my life front.  When I am ready I will likely share more about what's been going on.  Your kindness while I am in Texas will be most appreciated.

Happy Weekend, lovelies.
xoxo

Documents:
Preparing for Senior Year page 1, page 2, page 3

No comments:

Post a Comment