Friday, August 21, 2015

Summer's Winding Down

I hope y'all have enjoyed a glorious summer.  It's always tough when the end of August rolls around and alarm clocks become part of the routine again.  But it is exciting to get going again and to begin yet another adventure.  I hope you stop by every now and again (and not just because you need my expert personal statement skills).  You know where to find me!!

xoxo

p.s. - Plug for Goodwill...find one that sells books.  I'm not posting my #1 location where the guy who stocks the shelves knows me and and my hubby's tastes, but I will tell you that books that are $3.99 and less AND are high quality....well.  It's good.

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe summer flew by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, I just plugged my clock in and set my alarm for the first time in months, I can't wait to c u tomorrow beltran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to rekindle my interest in reading this year that I seem to have lost touch with over the years being forced to read bland books in past English classes.

    ReplyDelete