Tuesday, June 9, 2015

L-O-V-E

I am liberated.  But it took 39 years and I have miles to go...you guys can't see what I see.  But you're beautiful.  Not an ugly anything among any of you.  While you are speaking, I see different things: shoes, fussing in a mirror, nervous fidgeting, confident smiles, button down shirts, fearful eyes, shining eyes.  It's all right there - the common-ness of all of us.  The insignificance and the utter magnitude.  I hope I don't sound like a creeper or anything, but I fell in love again today.  Several times.  How you do your hair, how you clearly practiced in front of someone (or a mirror), how you are revealing something.  Some revealing themselves, others still hesitant for fear of???  I'm proud of you all and I L-O-V-E you.  I really do.  It just looks different for each of you based upon so many factors (your seat in class, the sport you play, etc.)

I'll see you tomorrow.  Our final "regular" day.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I know this is from yesterday but I'm leaving a comment. I had something to say about something but I can't remember what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ted talks are amazing!!! It's so nice to see who everyone really is! It may be the end of the year but as a class I feel us growing together and becoming one with Each other

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss this class with all my heart, love you 7th period.

    ReplyDelete