Thursday, December 13, 2018

Q2 Rhetorical Analysis In Class Timed Writing

Thank you for your work today.  I am reading each of your essays and will be returning them after Winter Break with comments and a score between 0-9 (per the College Board rubric).  If any of you have questions or need extra help beyond what I will provide in class, you are welcome to set up a time with me during Advisory or lunch.

For now, our focus shifts to Create Something 1.0.  All of you should have your projects tomorrow and BE READY TO PRESENT.  You are not excused from presenting just because you signed up for a different day. And if you didn't sign up, I will assign you a slot.

The next 6 school days will be all about you showcasing your projects.  I expect you to follow the same SAS protocol (Greeting, Visual, Explaining WHY you chose to create what you created, opening up for questions and a closing - Thank You, Have a Nice Day, etc.)

Can't wait to see who's who.

Enjoy the rest of the day and again, thanks for the work.  I appreciate it.

Love and Light,
Beltran


1 comment:

  1. I am super excited for CS to start!! I can’t wait to show mine as well as see what everyone made!! - Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete