Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Cleo Wade

Thanks for considering the ideas in Cleo Wade's TED Talk.  All I ask is that you consider it.  For tomorrow in class, make sure you know who wrote the MC excerpt..."The vacant ice..."  Just google it and have the rhetor's name.  We will be working with some Rhetorical Analysis tomorrow and TH and a bit next week.

Don't forget to sign up for Create Something.  If you're not signed up by next week, I will assign you a slot.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" Frankie Valli

3 comments:

  1. Can’t wait for the holiday hats whenever that will happen! - Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved today’s TED talk, thank you for sharing it with us!! I’m definitely getting her book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your day was great Mrs.Beltran! I have a song recommendation! You're Too Cool For Me-Matt Champion ,I love this song and it has a smooth beat.

    ReplyDelete