Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Some Info

Hi there.  I'll be back tomorrow...but as a heads up, I'm not the same exact me I was when I last saw you.  I'm sure you understand, but I will do my very best to be present...

In other news, it looks like we will go through your College Projects in class tomorrow - you can each show me your work while others work on TED Talks.  We'll also go over TED Talk expectations.  I'm looking forward to seeing who has signed up and for what slots.

Friday, let's do one last SAS on anything you would like...inspiring videos, carpool karaoke, just all about fun.  Yes?

And, for any of you who received slips during period 4 today, see below:

If an ASB student delivered a list of students to your room today, please instruct those students that they are receiving an award at underclass awards tomorrow at 2:30 in the big gym. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment