Thursday, June 2, 2016

Hi There

Hi lovelies. Miss you terribly but I'll be back next week - likely Thursday. I'm sure you understand that I need a bit of time. But thanks to MB, your TED Talk sign up sheets will be posted on Monday as promised. Maddie will make sure the sheets go up at lunch to give everyone a fair shot at signing up for the slot they want. And please see an older post with all the TED Talk info. It was posted a couple weeks ago.

Since I'll be coming back next week, your College Projects are still due Monday the 6th. I will grade them once I get back to town.

Thank you for the kind emails and messages. They are very thoughtful and much appreciated. I'm finding it difficult to sleep so your emails keep me company...

Go hug your people for me.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment