Wednesday, November 19, 2014

180 Hits

Every day that I post, I should see at least 180 hits.  I'm seeing on average 80.  No bueno.  Get on it.  And as a result, I will now be posting more and more specific things here that will be necessary for class discussions and assignments.  I'll make sure to post by advisory so you can use lunchtime in the library if you don't have access to internet at home.

So to begin, HERE is a doozy of a list that will be a mindnumbing assignment.  You guessed it...flashcards.  Due Friday in class for a check.  And the flashcards don't have to be fancy as in on index cards - the homemade variety of cut up notebook paper will do.  I'll be making my own as well so no hypocrisy here.

Have the excerpt of Blink read by tomorrow for a class chat and assignment.  And on Friday we are going to have a little game time in addition to SAS.

Oh, and if you haven't been reading the blog, I guess you'll have to go back and find the post about Blink that has the hyperlink to the text 'cause I'm not linking it again.

In Class Work - Wednesday:

Just a fun read HERE.  After reading it, submit a 3-4 paragraph response (written please) that simply addresses the following:  Your thoughts? You can turn your work in tomorrow if you don't have time in class.

And YAY!  So excited for the tweets.  Due Friday, January 9, 2015, in class.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Tori + Jamie want to do A Christmas Carol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.Beltran...the link isn't working for the fun read...It's not that I'm panicking but....I am.
    See you tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Beltran for the twitter project I would like to use the characters from the Great Gatsby. So Gatsby and Daisy

    ReplyDelete