Friday, December 6, 2013

Weekend L.O. for Period 3

Hi there everyone.  Read on if you're in period 3.  If you're not, then you can stop now or proceed due to curiosity....I guess you could do the assignment too if you wanted...

Here's the weekend L.O. that I am expecting on Monday.  As much as I would love to give a meaningless assignment that just wastes time, I feel that is too similar to what you already do - work that is simply a time suck.  So instead, I would like you to write on the following prompt that ties in closely with the issue of truth and trust:

What is a relationship?  What kind of relationship do you believe you and I have, not only as student and teacher, but as fellow human beings?  What can I do to foster a more solid connection with you?

Instead of handwriting this, please type up your essay.  If you do not have access to a printer, feel free to email it to me at ybeltran@sandi.net.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment