Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Wish List

First off, how lame that I haven't posted in forever. Oops. Secondly, fun seeing you again. Honestly. I am lucky to teach you. Now for the good stuff: my holiday list. Feel free to give me the following:

1.  A Starbucks gift card at $5. So take that money and buy a Subway lunch combo and give it to someone who is hungrier than me.  Snap a photo and email it to me.

2.  A book at the bookstore costs about $15.95 then with tax let's call it $20. So take that and head to Von's and buy bread, peanut butter and jelly. Make 12 sandwiches, drive down to the park and hand them out. Snap a photo and email it to me.

3.  I love scarves so take the money for one and invest it in a nice money market fund and allow compound interest to become your best friend.

4.  I have two little kids who idolize their mommy's students. So the next time you see us, get down to their level, smile, and say hi. Priceless.

5.  And last but not least, I am a mom and I know how tough it is to be a good one. So if you have a parent figure in your life, hug them for real and don't ask for anything in return. Just say , "I love you."

I literally have everything I need.

Prepare yourself for the debate Wednesday. Email with questions.

Xoxo

1 comment: