Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday Testing

Math today.

Math, math, math.

More Math tomorrow and the next day and the next. 

But the AWESOME news is that TED Talks are next week, and I am beyond excited to see and hear what you create.  Though I can imagine you are stressed, I hope you realize what a glorious opportunity this is to put a punctuation mark on your junior year in Room 853.

Shout outs to the 2 amazing Create Somethings I witnessed at lunch.  Books and books.

Much love and light,
Beltran

Today's Song:  No song so how 'bout a quote? "There are always flowers for those who want to see them." ~Henri Matisse

3 comments:

  1. Weird, Piper and I just did a French Project today about Henri Matisse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.ted.com/talks/james_veitch_this_is_what_happens_when_you_reply_to_spam_email/transcript?referrer=playlist-the_most_popular_talks_of_all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please look at the TED Talk. It will make your day.

    ReplyDelete