Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Importance of Lotion

Thanks for participating in today's class discussion.  I'm fascinated by how differently we all consume the same piece of rhetoric.  I am firmly convinced that my life is utterly normal and magical all at the same time.  Anam Cara is real and my sincerest hope is that you find it and that you allow it to find you.

Tomorrow we are rockin' out with some Multiple Choice.  I just spent some time with it and I think it will serve as a valuable teacher or am I just a nerd?

Friday, as I hope you recall, is Articulation with your counselors.  Y'all are STRAIGHT UP NOT MY STUDENTS if you show up in their offices on Friday, have them schedule your future and then NOT SEND A THANK YOU EMAIL OR HANDWRITTEN NOTE. Just sayin'...

I'll see you tomorrow.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment